Swing beam die-cutting machines
The Spring Machine model features a die setup that operates with a precise electronic device, ensuring high die penetration accuracy. Particularly effective for small dies, the high precision reduces wear on the plastic board, and makes it easier to remove the die after cutting. For larger dies, a pressure switch enables automatic adaptation to different die heights, eliminating the need for time-consuming adjustments at the bottom of the stroke unit. Swing beam machines are the outcome of MAV’s extensive experience in die-cut applications. These machines are designed for customers seeking a simple and economical product that is also qualified for various applications and reliable over the long term. Available in three different base sizes—900×450 mm, 1000×500 mm, and 1200×500 mm—they can meet diverse demands, supporting cutting forces ranging from 20 t to 27 t.
Technical features include:
- A new hydraulic pump unit for achieving very low noise emission.
- A new safety device to prevent the beam from descending when the machine is powered off.
- New handles designed to accommodate control plungers with distance adjustment, lighting for the working area, an electronic batch counter, and side tables with bag support for containing cut parts or waste.
rubber bellows for the material protection against accidental contact with the oil for the beam column lubrication
- Column protection bellows
- For specific models, the ability to move the machine using a simple manual pallet truck.
|380 and 500
|380 and 500
|Power of the pump motor
|780 and 820
|800 and 840